Caring for yourself or your loved one is already a daunting task. Then add the time and effort you need to make to go to your appointments, and it can become overwhelming.
Now, you have a choice - at least - if you need physical therapy.
PT In Place is a private-pay, mobile in-home physical therapy and fitness provider, serving Loudoun and Fairfax Counties in Northern Virginia. Our combined 20+ years of experience in the field of physical therapy enables us to offer you the most current, evidence-based care, specializing in people with neurologic conditions and cancer. We provide personalized intervention based on your unique needs and circumstances - the way you need it, the way you want it - at the convenience of your own home, where you need it most.
We specialize in the rehabilitation of people with neurologic and oncologic (cancer) conditions.
Why choose PT In Place?
Any of these sound familiar to you?
- You or your loved one had one or more falls at home?
- Your home care therapist discharged you from their services but you prefer to continue your physical therapy at home?
- You are doing well in outpatient physical therapy while in the clinic but you continue to have difficulty with your mobility as soon as you get back home?
- You were discharged from outpatient therapy (you were told “you have reached your maximum rehab potential” or “you have plateaued”), but feels your goals have not been met and your insurance will not pay for more visits?
- Your doctor prescribed you to exercise but do not know how to start?
- You are concerned about your loved one moving independently and safely in their home?
- You are concerned about your loved one “not moving/exercising/active” enough?
- Or maybe you just prefer not to drive to your appointment, or no one can take you there?
With PT In Place, you will receive one-on-one attention at the comforts of your own home where you need it most. We offer the same (or better) physical therapy service (or fitness training) that you receive at any other clinics in the area. You do not need to be considered home-bound to receive physical therapy from us.
Don't need physical therapy? We also provide fitness training, provided by a licensed physical therapist, especially for people with neurologic conditions or suffering from cancer.